What are you doing June 16 to 18, 2017? The Mountain Riders Alliance is hosting the 1st Annual Summer Shredfest 2017 at Beartooth Basin near Red Lodge, Montana.
This 3-day, grassroots ski and snowboard festival is a must-attend event that gets back to the heart and soul of skiing by focusing on community, competition, and culture of the sport that we all know and love. Add in a bit of pig racing and this might just be the event of the summer!
Summer Shredfest 2017 is the perfect way to celebrate the end of another awesome winter season. Who doesn’t love skiing in June?!
Here’s a quick look at what’s happening at the Summer Shredfest:
Thursday, June 15
- Pig Racing at Bear Creek Saloon and Steakhouse
Friday, June 16
- 10am – 3pm:
- SheJumps “Get The Girls Out” with Lynsey Dyer at Beartooth Basin – Register at SummerShredfest.com
- 5pm – 7pm:
- 10am – 3pm:
Saturday June 17
- 9am – 2pm:
- Freeride World Qualifier 2 Star Event at Beartooth Basin – Register at SummerShredfest.com
- 2pm – 4pm:
- Burger and Beer Apres Ski courtesy of Sego Skis
- Awards and DJ
Sunday, June 18
- 9am – 3pm:
- Community Ski Day with free demos from Coalition Snow, Free Life Snowboards and Sego Skis
- 2 for 1 lift tickets with MRA Mountain Playground Card holders
For the most up-to-date info, full details, times, and registration information, please visit SummerShredFest.com. You’ll find everything you need to know about Summer Shredfest online. Who’s stoked for this Montana ski and snowboard festival?!