Tune Into These Outdoor Adventure Podcasts. Your Ears Will Thank You.
Going on a road trip? Stuck in a tent all day? Commuting to work? Bored at the office? Why don’t you tune into an outdoor adventure podcast? Outdoor adventure podcasts bring the world of skiing, hiking, climbing, surfing, traveling, mountaineering, biking, running, and more to your eagerly listening ears.
Outdoor adventure podcasts highlight the world of adventure sports and the outdoor lifestyle. Through the adventures, personalities, routes, ski lines, and more, charismatic podcast hosts will bring the outdoor adventure niche to your headphones, car stereos, and home audio systems. All you have to do is listen.
In the grand scheme of things, podcasts are a relatively new phenomenon and it has become wildly popular. According to Statista.com, in 2008 only 9% of the US population listened to podcasts. In 2015, 17% tuned in and in 2016 21% of the US is listening to podcasts. Are you ready to tune in to some cool outdoor adventure podcasts?.
Outdoor adventure podcasts are typically free to download. All you have to do is tap a few screens on your smartphone or computer and voila, you have hours of digital entertainment that’s yours to enjoy.
Are you ready to tune in to these outdoor adventure podcasts?
- MtnMeister – Ben Schenck interviews climbers, skiers, mountaineers, hikers, bikers, guides, and other mountain enthusiasts with the MtnMeister podcast.
- The Dirtbag Diaries – Listen to Fitz Cahall’s grassroots podcast dedicated to the stories of mountain culture – climbing, skiing, hiking, biking, travel, and more.
- Enormocast – Chris Kalous explores the world of climbers and the climbing life. This is all about climbing.
- Outside – If you like Outside Magazine, you’ll enjoy the Outside Podcast too.
- Low Pressure – Join Mark Warner as he takes an inside look at the ski industry and brings you “real conversations with real people who love and dedicate their lives to skiing.”
- NAUSICAA-CAST – Listen to Hadley Hammer as she chats with some of the world’s best female athletes. Theses climbers, surfers, runners, skiers, and other women will inspire anyone.
- Totally Deep Backcountry Skiing Podcast – Doug Stenclik and Randy Young of www.cripplecreekbc.com bring you a taste of the backcountry lifestyle – gear, jargon, ski touring, ski mo racing, and more.
Hopefully the stories in these outdoor adventure podcasts will captivate, inform, and entertain. If you enjoy what you hear, be sure to subscribe to the podcasts and follow these outdoor storytellers on the social media.
If you like the above recommendations, explore the outdoor adventure podcasts niche. You’re bound to find others that you’ll enjoy too. Share your favorite outdoor adventure podcasts with us in the comments below. We are always keen to discover new ones. Happy listening!