Trying to find the perfect gift for the skiers in your life? There are endless items to choose from, so let us help you narrow down your options to ensure that you can find the perfect gifts this holiday season. Below we compiled a list of cool gifts for skiers that all cost under $100.
If you’re looking for items that are a bit pricier, check out our backcountry skier’s gift guide. If you’re trying to find something that’s a bit more budget friendly, we’ve got a list of awesome stocking stuffers (aka gifts for skier’s under $30). Happy holidays!
Are you ready to find cool gifts for skiers under $100?
- Black Diamond TeleKneesis KneePads – Kneepads may sound silly, until you try them. Put these things on and your knees will stay warm when you’re ski mountaineering, digging pits, or dropping the knee.
- BCA Snow Science Kit – A wise man once said, “If you don’t dig, you don’t know.” It’s important to get down and take a close look at the snowpack to properly assess the avalanche hazard. This snow science kit can help you learn what’s under your skis.
- JBL Flip 3 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker – Whether you’re living in a van or you want to rock out while you put your boots on before a big powder day, a bluetooth speaker will help you get in the mood.
- Adventure Medical Weekender First Aid Kit – Mountain Series – Hopefully you’ll never need your first aid kit, but accidents do happen, so you better have one.
- LeatherMan Sidekick Multi-Tool – It’s amazing what you can do when you have the right tools. From on the fly binding adjustments to emergency repairs to clipping off yesterday’s lift pass, a multi-tool will do the trick.
- Petzl Myo Headlamp – When it gets dark, it’s hard to see. Whether you’re ski tour went late or you dropped your keys in the snow after apres, a headlamp can help you find what you’re looking for.
- Tipsy Eleves Ugly Christmas Sweater – Everyone needs at least one ugly Christmas sweater and maybe even two.
- LifeProof FRE Phone Case – Have you ever dropped your phone in the snow? This waterproof case will save your phone.
- Brooks Range Scientist 35 Folding Snow Saw – From doing stability tests in the backcountry to building an igloo, a snow saw is an essential piece of backcountry gear. Never go out without one.
- Pit Viper Pit Viper Sunglasses – Polarized – Snow is bright. Protect your windows to the world with a good pair of sunnies.
- Mammut Zephir Alpine Harness – A lightweight harness is mandatory if you want to have fun in the big mountains of the ski mountaineering world.
- OneBallJay Hot Wax Tuning Kit – Regular ski tunes will keep your gear in tip top shape so that you ski better than ever.
- Voile Guide Probe – A probe is a mandatory piece of backcountry gear. Buy one immediately if you don’t have one.
- Hotronic Snapdry Boot & Glove Dryer 120V/230V – Drying your boots and glove every day will make your entire ski experience better. Pick up a portable boot dryer and your gear will thank you.
By using the links in this post to do your shopping, you help to support A Mountain Journey. Thanks!