Searching for a budget friendly present for your favorite skiers? There’s a lot of ski gear that’s super expensive, but there are also some fantastic gifts out there that won’t break the bank. We’ve got a great list of cool stocking stuffers for skiers. These cool gifts for skiers all cost under $30 and they’re bound to be a hit.
If you’re looking for gifts in a different price range, check out our other holiday gift guides for the 16/17 season:
Have a safe and fun winter!
These stocking stuffers for skiers will make any skier smile:
- PoleInclinometer – The PoleInclinometer straps to your ski pole and makes it easy to quickly and accurate assess slope angles while you’re out on the mountains.
- Backcountry Skiing Guidebooks – A good backcountry ski guidebook will help you find the goods in new zones. Whether you’re in CO, the Wasatch, the Cascades, or Rogers Pass a good book will make a huge difference.
- Black Diamond Glop Stopper Wax – When your skins start to glop, it can quickly ruin a good day. A bit of glop stopper wax can save the ski tour and make your day.
- Voile Straps – Everyone needs a quiver of voile straps. They come in handy all the time.
- Buff – Once you start wearing a buff around your neck, you’ll never go skiing without one.
- Darn Tough Ultralight Socks – Have you ever tried to ski without socks? No one does. Get a good pair of merino wool socks from Darn Tough. They’re burly and your feet will like them.
- Sterling Hollow Block – A hollow block is a versatile tool for a ski mountaineer (or climber). Pick one up and you’ll use it all the time.
- Kinco Gloves – Kinco makes some of the best gloves on the market. They are affordable, durable, and warm. Waterproof your Kincos and they will instantly become the best gloves that you own.
- Gorilla Tape – There are a million uses for burly tape in the mountains. Buy a roll of Gorilla Tape. It’s better than duct tape.
- BackCountry Access Crystal Card – An aluminum crystal card is an important tool to properly assess the snowpack, but it can also double as a ski scraper.
- Hydro Flask 20oz Wide Mouth Water Bottle – Pick up a HydroFlask and enjoy a warm coffee or tea on the commute to the mountains.
By using the links in this post to do your shopping, you help to support A Mountain Journey. Thanks!
Don’t miss our list of stocking stuffer ideas from a few years back!