Do You Want To Go Heli-Skiing In The United States?
Heli-skiing is the experience of a lifetime, although it can be a bit pricey. If you’re looking for the big mountain experience, fast paced adventure, and endless deep pow then you need to book a trip of a lifetime with one of the heli-ski operators in the USA. These guided operations will show you the best skiing of your life. Are you ready to go heli skiing in the United States?
Below you’ll find a list of places where you can go heli-skiing in the United States:
Heli Skiing In Alaska
- Alaska Heli-Skiing – Haines, Alaska
- Alaska Snowboard Guides – Valdez, Alaska
- Black Ops Valdez – Valdez, Alaska
- Chugach Powder Guides – Girdwood, Alaska
- Dean Cummings’ H20 Guides – Valdez, Alaska
- Majestic Heli Ski – Sutton, Alaska
- Points North Heli-Adventures – Cordova, Alaska
- SEABA – Haines, Alaska
- Tordrillo Mountain Lodge – Tordrillo Range, Alaska
- Valdez heli-Ski Guides – Valdez, Alaska
Heli Skiing In Colorado
Heli Skiing In Idaho
Heli Skiing In Nevada
- Ruby Mountains Heli-Experience – Lamoille, Nevada
Heli Skiing In Utah
Heli Skiing In Washington
- North Cascade Heli – Mazama, Washington
Heli Skiing In Wyoming
- High Mountain Heli-Skiing – Jackson, Wyoming
Learn more about heli-skiing in the United States at the Heli Ski US Association. Many of the above businesses are member businesses of Heli Ski US.
Heli-skiing is the ultimate skiing adventure. Put it on your skiing bucket list. The sooner you do it, the sooner you’ll be hooked. Looking for more or different heli-ski operators? Head to Canada and you’ll find many more heli-skiing operations to choose from.
Did we miss any heli-ski operators in the United States? Send us note in the comments below and we’ll update our list.